LG Reflect L555DL software? Where can I download the stock firmware for the LG Reflect L555DL smartphone?
The LG Reflect L555DL from Tracfone, Net10, and Straight Talk comes with Android 9.0 Pie OS out of the box.
LG Reflect L555DL supports software update through OTA (Firmware Over-the-Air) Only.
There is no way to download the stock firmware for the LG Reflet L555DL, Only LG’s official repair shop has the official firmware for LG Reflect L555DL.
LG Reflect L555DL does not support Software update via LG Bridge.
Maybe you can use LGUP Tool to dump the stock firmware from a working LG Reflect L555DL.
More questions about LG Reflect L555dl smartphone? please visit http://lg.com/us
How To update the Android OS on your LG Reflect L555DL phone:
If you receive an Over the Air update notification, slide the Notification Bar down and select the notification. Follow the directions to update your phone.
To manually check for updates, follow these steps:
- From the main screen, tap the “Apps” icon.
- Locate and tap the “Settings” icon.
- Locate and tap the “System.”
- Tap “Update center.”
- And then Tap “Software Update.”
- Tap “Check now for update” to verify that you have the most current software, or to install recent updates.